The University of Minnesota has joined the University of California Partnership for Faculty Diversity to invite outstanding scholars interested in faculty and research careers.
The University of Minnesota is pleased to offer postdoctoral fellowship opportunities in disciplines represented at the university, coupled with faculty mentoring, professional development, and academic networking opportunities.
The University seeks applicants whose research, teaching, and service will contribute to diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity in higher education and at the University of Minnesota. Our goal is to recruit diverse applicants who may be considered for tenure track positions at the University of Minnesota. The President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program is interested in scholars with the potential to bring to their research and teaching the perspective that comes from their educational background or understanding of the experiences of groups historically underrepresented in higher education.
How do I apply & what are the deadlines?
- Application instructions can be found on the University of California website
- Apply online via the PPFP website
- Questions? Contact email@example.com
- September 1, 2020: PPFP application window opens
- November 16, 2020: All applicant materials are due by 11:59 pm
- December 1, 2020: All letters from faculty mentors are department chairs/heads are due on December 1
Note: All applicants must upload a letter of recommendation, a letter of support, from their U of M faculty mentor, and a letter of support from the U of M department chair.